Website Design and Online Marketing
Do you need an inexpensive website that works? Recently, I built the official website, Facebook, and Twitter for The Ledge, the feature film with Liv Tyler (Lord of the Rings). Director Matthew Chapman told me that I’d given the film more push personally than all of IFC’s efforts.
With my MIT MBA and consulting experience, I can help you find your business message, write focused and compelling text, and drive new users to action. Online marketing is a way to reach not just those ready to buy, but those who aren’t ready yet, or can’t, but like what you do. Engage these people. They are your fan club. They are your references. Online marketing is so much more than advertising. It is giving incentives and making it fun for people to spread word of mouth. It’s by far the most inexpensive way to get your message heard.
Let me help you with:
- Compelling, professional website design
- Crisp text for your website that drives visitors to action
- Logo design & branding, including domain registration
- Search engine optimization, which brings you new leads from Google
- Outreach through Facebook and Twitter that turns your fans into referrers
- Strategic business consulting
- Video editing services
- Extra website features like animations, calendars, online stores, and forms
Contact me at 617-510-4477, johnny@eventsINSIDER.com to get a free 30 minutes of advice and a quote on your project. You’ll find that it doesn’t have to cost much to get your business to the next level. Thanks!