July 9-17, 2012: What to Do in Boston & Beyond this Week
Hey, everyone. This week I continue to make big improvements to the website. You will find it faster than last week and send me your ideas for improvements at firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Facebook and Twitter share buttons? Please use them! I’d love to see some comments, too.
I’m also working on getting this email formatted so it’s not awful.
Meanwhile, here are just a few of the events you’ll find this week at Events INSIDER. Make sure to click through because every summer I list more than 4,000 outdoor summer concerts, outdoor theatre shows, and outdoor movie nights.
- Annie – tix giveaway
- Canobie Lake Park – tix giveaway
- Bye Bye Birdie – tix giveaway
- Forest Hills Lantern Festival
- Revere Beach Sand Sculpting Festival
- GA Expo and Open House
- Green River Festival (Balloon Festival)
- Nathaniel Hawthorne – The Haunted Mind
- African Festival of Boston
- Military History Day
- Micro Mini Car Day at Larz Anderson Museum
- Annual Antique Auto Show
- The Long Arm of the Law
- Civil War Living History Weekend
- Newport Kite Festival
- Canoe and Dinner on the Charles
- Fireflies at Audubon
- Whaling City Festival
- Pirates’ Ball